Payne & Co charge an Administration charge of £300.00 this includes one reference, subsequent references will be charged at £100.00 per person being referenced. A guarantor will be charged £100.00. We also require £200.00 deposit for the property. If your application is successful, the £200.00 deposit will be deducted from your first months rent. These fees are non-refundable.
Tenants must honour their agreements by:
- Paying rent on time.
- Keeping the unit clean and sanitary.
- Keeping the property well aired warm and free from condensation.
- Using gas, electrical, and plumbing fixtures properly.
- Fixing or paying for repairs of items they or their guests damage.
- Not removing anything from the structures or buildings that they have not put there and not allowing anyone else to do so,
using the premises as a place to live with the rooms used for their intended purpose; for example, the living room is not a bedroom.
- Tenants will receive the return of their security deposit within 14 days of vacating a unit subject to no disputes and TDS rules. They have a right to an itemised statement of any money withheld by the landlord.
When a tenant has provided a written request for repairs to the landlord, he/she has the right to a prompt response.
The Landlord agrees to fulfil his repairing obligations contained within Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. These are quoted below;
(a) to keep in repair the structure and exterior of the dwelling-house (including drains, gutters and external pipes);
(b) to keep in repair and proper working order the installations in the dwelling-house for the supply of water, gas and electricity and for sanitation (including basins, sinks, baths and sanitary conveniences, but not other fixtures, fittings and appliances for making use of the supply of water, gas or electricity);
(c) to keep in repair and proper working order the installations in the dwelling-house for space heating and heating water.
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (sample)
Tenants Rental Letter
Homelet Guarantors Application For Tenancy
Homelet Individuals Application For Tenancy
Homelet Student and Guarantor Application For Tenancy
Homelet Company Application For Tenancy
To calculate your Council Tax Band for England and Wales, please visit the website located here.